Thursday, March 4, 2010

Who Is Older? Me or My Big Brother?

This afternoon, my brother told me something that I can't even imagine.
He told me that he's sick of his collage.
He also told me that he want to study abroad and learn how to make a MMOG (Massive Multi-Player On-Line Game)

He asked me about my opinion.
He was wondering whether he can get a permission from our parents.
Permision is not a big deal. I bet my parents would let him.
But the problem is, I think my parents don't have the money yet.
And just to make it worse, I don't think my parents would let him to focus on making his dream MMOG.

In one side, I really want him to follow his dream.
Why? Because I always think that we should be who we want to be, not who we have to be.
But in the other hand, it feels like he letting me down.
I just don't know what to do!

Seems like I got stuck in between.
Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment