Thursday, May 31, 2012

An Orphan

You know, I have a dream to have an orphan house once i have enough money. You might wondering why on earth I have such a dream. It's pretty simple actually. It's because I'm lonely. It's just because of that. Although I still have my parents, I tend to feel like I don't have one. That I am practically alone in this world. Weird, huh? But one thing that I learned from that is being alone doesn't feel good. It feels cold and empty inside. It doesn't matter how hard you laugh or how bright your smile is, it means nothing when you don't have a family. Now that I'm almost 17, I understand a bit better about the world. Now, whenever I saw parents having fun with their kids, I could feel jealousy as well as pain in my heart. I'm jealous cause they could still enjoy their life like that, and the pain is because I could no longer feel that kind of warmth. Once I have enough money, I'll make an orphan house. So none of the kids will feel lonely. So I will not feel lonely again.

No comments:

Post a Comment