Sunday, February 21, 2010

First School, and then...

When I said that I hate my life, I really mean it.
You can say that I have an awful life at schoool.
No one can understand me at home, and there's one last place for me to run.

And that place is my english course.
But then, something terrible happenned.
My teacher lborrow my book and
TAADAA!!!
It was returned in an awful condition.

The only thing that crossed in my mind is never talked to that teacher ever again!
Call me childish if you want!
Hey, I'm still a kid remember?!
That's why I never like to lend my book to other people except my brother (Sylph), Big bro (Asch) and Sora.

Why?
Because books is really precious to me!
Nothing can replace them, not even game.

I just don't understand why many people in this city don't understand something called "SENSE OF BELONGING"

No comments:

Post a Comment