Saturday, February 13, 2010

When something worse become worst

Seems like everything is getting worse and worse!
First, my brother betrayed me, then my friends start to annoy me.
And now, just to make it worse, my brother want me to call his ex to say happy birthday!
Can't I just text her!?

Pathetic isn't it?
That's why I hate my life.
He always told me to be good to his ex.
He always treat his ex better than me.

Please!
Did I wish to much?
Let me tell you something, I'M SICK OF HIM!
It's not like I didn't like his ex or what.
It's just... I don't know...
I'm still angry to my brother when he told his ex about my problem.

I didn't like it you know.
There only two people that I want to tell about my problem.
First Asch, and the second is my brother.

When I told him about my problem I didn't hope that he could solve it.
I just want him to give me his stupid suggestion
(Such as: "Why don't you just pisoned his food?" or "JUst kick him right on his face")

See?
Do you think I'm begging him to much?

No comments:

Post a Comment