Monday, February 15, 2010

SCHOOL = CRAP

Its seems like it is pretty impossible for me to have a better life.
Wanna know why?
Because everytime I tough it's going to be better soon, I turns out to be worst!

I hate my life!
Everytime that I do is always wrong in their eyes!
Crap!

I mean, do you think I made a mistake when I told my teacher that she supposed to know the materials before explain them to us?
Do you think I made a mistake when I said to my mom that I hate my school?

I mean my school gave me NOTHING at all!
All they do is asking for more and more money for nothing at all!
I'm telling you, I'M SICK OF IT!!!

One thing for sure.
One day I will build my own school.
A school where the student can learn a useful stuff and not crap like the other school.
A school where all the student can enjoy their study.
A school where the student can be friend with their teacher.
A school where we can all smile.

Did I wish to much?

By the way, I was planning to humiliate my school. Wanna join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment