Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's Been Ages!

I MISS MY BLOG!!!
I moved to my aunt house, to Mr. Stripper house, and I lose all the Internet connection!
The only way I still can survive is because my cell phone, who run out of credit by now.
My school life is kinda.... weird? But I can't believe that I didn't hate it at all.
In fact, I kinda love it. It's weird for a kid like me to love their school. Well...maybe it's not just because of the school. I've met some people who can understand me if I'm talking about game or something like that. Thank God I found them.

And in this school, I can speak out my mind better than the old school. The teacher is much nicer, if I might say? That's another weird things that happening in here.

FYI, yes, I still don't like that Stripper, but I got no choice except to bear with the pain. I won't like it, but what choice do I have?

Anyway, I was currently sitting inside my uncle office, trying to be on line as long as possible while waiting for my digivice accelerator. Remind me to thank Garland, for giving me the idea for having a digivice. That's all for now I guess.

Thanks for reading.


P.S: Luna, please contact me if you can as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment