Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Do I have To?

January 4th is here and tomorrow the school start. I like my school. I do like it.But still, I get this kinda lazy feeling I always felt whenever the school about to start. I won't mind coming to school tomorrow, but the idea of having math for the first day of school after a week of vacation is doesn't sound good to me. Not at all to be honest.

I have to admit that I want to skip school tomorrow. I was way too lazy to get my ass back to Bandung. I've text my friends that in case I don't come to school tomorrow, that would be because I'm still in Jakarta. Hmm... skipping school doesn't seems to be a good way to start a new year.

Oh God! It's such a hard decision to make! I still wanna have my vacation! I still wanna play with my cousins! I still wanna sleep lazily in bed!

But in the other hand, I also wanna go to school! I wanna meet my school family! I wanna do some idiotic stuffs with them!

What should I choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment