Friday, March 11, 2011

Cruelity of the World, the Bitterness of Live

Everyone(okay, maybe not everyone, but lots of people) knew that live is not always about having fun. Live is up and down. Unpredictable. We knew that the world is not always kind to us, that the live is not always sweet.

To be honest, I often act like i'm a tough one, like nothing could break me. I often think that I knew the cruelity of the world as well as the bitterness of live. But then, today I realized that I actually didn't know them. Today I learn about something. Something we thought we already know so well that we think it won't shock us if it's happen to use. Yes, i'm talking about them. About the cruelity of the world, and the bitterness of live.

A kid I might be, I may not as naive as the other, but i'm still naive. My father call me a few moments ago, asking me about my plan to Jakarta. Then, he asked me about my aunt text to my grandma. She said that I often ask for money from her. Up to 3 times a week.
I stunned when I heard that. I NEVER ask for money, even if I do, I pay her back. But she didn't want to accept them. And even if you count that as 'asking for money from her', I didn't even ask her that often!
And what shock me even more is that she said those things to my grandma is just because she want to borrow some money from her.

FYI, she even borrow 500k from me and haven't even return all of them. For me, the money is not the main problem. I do need money, but I don't care if she didn't return them to me. What I really care is about my pride. I don't wanna know how my family would see me now.

I just don't get it.
Is she really that desperate for money?

No comments:

Post a Comment