Friday, March 11, 2011

She's Dense. REALLY DENSE!!!

Just to make it clear, I hate my aunt. I hate that bitch. Reason? I got thousands of them.

Here's some of my favourite:
1. Everything that I do is nothing more than a mistake
2. She can't do anything right
3. She thinks that her son, Mr. Stripper, is a PERFECT example on how a kid should be
4. She turn her son into an annoying, stubborn, cry baby, spoiled, and alive brat
5. She'd do anything to please her son
6. She keeps telling me about stuff she didn't even know better than me and even think that i'm the one who didn't know about that stuff
7. She keeps telling me things that even she can't do
8. She thinks that i'm just a kids that didn't know a single thing
9. She force me to think that she's better than me on everything
10. She used me as a scapegoat

The list would go on and on and on and on because I didn't like her. AT ALL.

Call me mean or anything that you want, but once you put your self on my shoes, you'll understand why I hate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment