Saturday, May 29, 2010

I... I don't know.....

It seems like my live has turn up side down...
I don't know how it's happened.
I mean, you know that I'm used to be alone in the crowd right???

But no.... it's become worse.
I mean, I still being alone in the crowd, but now, it feels even worse than before.

I don't know how should I say that...
But it feels like there's a big stone on my chest.
It feels hurt.
It feels even worse than what I ever felt before.

I just don't like it.
I mean, even when I'm alone, I've never felt like this before.

It feels... wrong?
I just don't know!
I felt like I've pushed to choose between the things that I don't like.
And I just don't like it!

It always feel better when I'm with Asch than when I'm with the other.
I just want to go back!!!
Not like I don't want to be in her!
I want to be here!
But I just can't stand being alone anymore!!!

I'm sick of it!!!
I'm sick cause I can't share my problem!!
I just want to meet Asch, my big bro!

I hope I can meet him soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment