Sunday, May 30, 2010

JUST CUT ALL THESE FUCKIN' CRAP!!!

CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THIS ROOM!!!
I actually want to yell like that in front of my cousins and my auntie.
No offense, but can't I just have my own time???

JUST STOP FIGHTING IN FRONT OF ME WILL YA?
I mean, it's just getting worse and worse!
My cousins, the oldest one in this room, start to play an idiot and weird song with his sister guitar.
And just to make it worse, he act as a crybaby!!!
I won't mind if he still a kid, but he's already 13 years old!!!
I just can't stand him you know!!!
I don't know how and I don't know why, my other cousin decided to join him!!!

On the other hand, my aunt is having a fight with my cousin (her daughter), cause she didn't want to eat.
And again and again, they do that in front of my nose!!!

GAH!!! I JUST CAN'T STAND IT!!!
CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment