Friday, May 28, 2010

THIS IS FUCKIN' TRUTH!!!!!!!!

In case you guys don't know, I actually live in Indonesia.
Well... here's the thing.

My mom, my cousin and I still in Bandung until yesterday, before we got a call from Jakarta, told us that my aunt was in ICU.
As everyone would do if their family is sick, we rash to Jakarta.

We usually take X-Trans (some sort of shuttle service), but I don't know why we take the Cipaganti (another Shuttle service) today.

No offense, but that was the WORST trip that I ever have!!!!
Hey, I didn't mean to be rude, but hey, that's the truth!!!!
Well... we were passed from one shuttle to another for FIVE TIMES!!!!
And guess what, the trip that should only take 2 for 3 ours turns out more than 5 ours!!!!


It's awful or what huh???




MORAL :
NEXT TIME YOU GO TO JAKARTA FROM BANDUNG OR BANDUNG FROM JAKARTA, DO NOT TAKE CIPAGANTI!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment