Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WEEE!!!!!!! And Sorry!!!

Hi guys!!!
Sorry for leaving this blog without any notification.
The truth is, my brother and I were having a trip to Singapore.
And... I JUST LOVE IT!!!
I mean, I got a new toy in there!
And that toy is called.... MRT (Massive Rapid Transport)!

Yeah... Yeah....
I know it's kinda childish...
But Like HELL I WOULD CARE!!!
I mean, I even play in the airport using the trolley!
So, it doesn't really matter how they think about you.
what really matter is, do you feel comfortable with that or not.

Many people told me that I'm childish.
But, that's me.
Even tough I'm a childish, I prefer being a childish.
Why? Because I don't have to pretend as someone else.

For me, lying to the entire world is way much better than lying to your self.
Because if you lie to the world, you will only hurt your own feelings.

ANYWAY.....
I just want you to know that, I actually miss this blog.
I mean, it doesn't matter if anyone read this blog or not.
For me, this blog is a place to express my feeling.
It's just like writing a story, but for me, blog is actually simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment